X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Savings2Go - Plano Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Antioch Tennessee
  • Savings2Go 2700 West Plano Parkway Plano, Texas U.S.A.

Savings2Go Beware of This "Company" Plano Texas

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
While paying my credit card account online, I noticed a charge of $14.95 listed. I was not familiar with the company that made the charge, Saving2Go,
so I clicked on the charge and saw they were located in Plano, TX. I could not remember buying anything from them. I called their toll-free phone, but it was closed for the day. I then went online again and was lead to your website ripoffreport.com and it told me all I needed to know about the terrible company. I then proceeded to contact Savings2Go the next morning to find out why they were charging my credit card account with the amount of $14.95.

The customer service rep told me I had ordered an item in Dec/08 and they had enrolled me in one of their "clubs" as a courtesy. I informed her I had not authorized them to do this and strongly requested her to remove this charge from my account. I also told her she was and her employee were thieves. She told me she would do so immediately and it would be reflected in my next credit statement. You can bet I will check my next statement the next time I receive it. Thank you ripoffreort.com for being so vigilant.

Tnwoman1948
Antioch, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2009 09:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/savings2go/plano-texas-75075/savings2go-beware-of-this-company-plano-texas-430239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Consumer Affairs Manager

AUTHOR: Melissa - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Friday, March 13, 2009
At Savings2Go nothing is more important than our customers' satisfaction and our Company's reputation. We take pride in researching and responding to customer concerns. If you would like for us to research your concerns, please forward your information, such as name, address, phone number or membership number to us at custrel@aegonusa.com, by fax to 972-881-4072 or by mail to 2700 West Plano Parkway, Plano TX 75075.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair