Complaint Review: Sayed Inthiqab Mowlana - los Angeles California

• Reported By: Former long time friend — Los Angeles United States
  • Sayed Inthiqab Mowlana

los Angeles, California
    United States

Sayed Inthiqab Mowlana Inthi Inthiqab Sayed Borrowed money and never paid back. Con man. los Angeles California

I’ve known this guy for half my life and I feel like it’s time to expose this fraud for who he really is. He is a con artist. He will say and do anything to get money from you to pay his debtors. He borrows from anyone and everyone and will not pay back. He pulled a fast one on me. He called me early in the morning right after-tax season a few years back and said he lost his wallet and can’t make his credit card payments or pay for gas to get back to his apartment. I lent him $300 only to barely see him again. Unlike most people I actually see this guy every now and then since we kknow each others circles of friends and family. Please don’t give this guy any money unless you like giving charity because you will never see it again. It was a cash transaction so it's basically my word against his. He did however ask me for my bank routing and account info and said that he will wire me the funds. Do not be naive. This guy is computer savvy and take you for all he can. Somebody needs to tip the FBI about this guy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2018 06:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sayed-inthiqab-mowlana/los-angeles-california/sayed-inthiqab-mowlana-inthi-inthiqabsayed-borrowed-money-and-never-paid-back-con-man-1438812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content