Complaint Review: SBR Technologies

• SBR Technologies

SBR Technologies - Scam Companies Kolkata Web Development

*UPDATE Employee: Lie, Untruth and Fabricated Comment about SBR

Biswajit Singh The Great Scammer Running SBR Technologies

Well, there is nothing FOR the company to say at this moment. The CEO, Biswajit Singh has been cheating employees for years, always talks about big projects from foreign countries. But the company has no resource to deliver anything good at this moment.

All good resources left the company due to management issues. Biswajit employs inexperienced lady HR Operation managers to manage resources and tortures employees like hell. The company will make you beg for your own salary. Salary never on time, on time means may be after 1 - 2 months later, always delayed.

They will make you work like bonded labors. No peace even at night, Biswajit Singh loves scheduling late night calls, on the contrary the management team would expect you to attend office on time the next day. The managers do not have any work knowledge. Management at SBR has always been a worth laughing topic. The con man Biswajit Singh is just sitting to earn some fast cash.

Biswajit Singh is a fraud. All good reviews around the web about SBR Technologies has been posted by SBR's digital marketing team, so, do not believe it, instead ask its ex-employees about the company.

In short, SBR
= will never pay your salary until you beg for it every month.
= will make you work like slave.
= will not give you any increment at any cost.
= will not give you the pending salary after you resign.
= management behavior is horrible, they treat employees like servant.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2017 08:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Lie, Untruth and Fabricated Comment about SBR

AUTHOR: deepanjana - (India)

Hello introducing myself, I am Deepanjana Chakraborty. I have been working with SBR since long. My emp id is DML/037

Before I straightway answer to your comment I wish to give my background a bit. I am a writer/editor with more than 13 years of experience under my belt.

Like any other company, SBR has its own good and bad time. I simply can’t stop laughing when I see people telling so many lies about themselves to show the company down. If the company was not that good, I would not be working for so many years!! Your comment all good resources have left can be stamped as a fallacy of non-observation – so here’s the truth, not only all the good employees are very much with the company but also the old employees are returning to the company.

Hats off to Mr. Biswajit Singh - the owner who selflessly tries to straighten things! Thanks to his good intentions the company has recovered from the bad phase and is inching closer to a glorious tomorrow

I don’t know who you are. I could not find your name or emp id anywhere. See if you have had a problem with this company, then deal it professionally. What’s the point of posting all sort of wrong information to defame the company?

I wish not to waste my energy and time to write about SBR as a company hence would request you to kindly show your employment letter, emp id or any proof as a testimony of your employment with the company.

Stop spreading false news about the company or else get ready to face the consequence.