Report: #1419584

• Reported By: Lexi — Albany California United States
  • School Of Podcasting

Chagrin Falls, Ohio
    United States

School Of Podcasting David Jackson schoolofpodcasting.com Coaching Fraud Chagrin Falls Ohio

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Lexi I show no record of you contacting me.

Dear Ripoffreport,

I had paid David Jackson of School of Podcasting $600 via PayPal. Coaching was supposed to be for Podcast creation, and putting on itunes.

So I went to  http://schoolofpodcasting.com/podcast-coaching-and-consulting/ and book for 3 hours & Paid $600.

After payment,  He said he would contact me after the weekend, he never did.  I emailed again, He said he would get back to me tomorrow and so on,  he would give excuse everyday.

Then tired, i complained to PayPal.  Since it was consulting, they ruled it on his favor .  Now i am out of $600 and no coaching help that was promised.

I advise everyone, Not to use him for any coaching related task

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2017 02:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/school-of-podcasting/chagrin-falls-ohio-44221/school-of-podcasting-david-jacksonschoolofpodcastingcom-coaching-fraud-chagrin-falls-oh-1419584. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Lexi I show no record of you contacting me.

AUTHOR: David Jackson - (United States)

Hello Lexi,

I'm sorry to hear you had such a bad experience.

I searched my records for any payments of $600 in paypal and stripe accounts  I can't find any.

I don't remember any dispute. Please contact me.

If you go to schoolofpodcasting . com / contact I will gladly work with you to fix this issue.

If you could provide the date of the order that would be appreciated as well.

I look forward to hearing from you.