Complaint Review: SD Landscaping

• SD Landscaping
    6442 AMBERWOOD STREET
    Rohnert Park, California
    USA

SD Landscaping Stacy Dedrick Cooperative and Representing Integrity and Professionalism Rohnert Park California

I came to know Mr. Dedrick as I was representing a client that he had entered into an Agreement with. When some matters of that Agreement were modified, a situation arose whereein Mr. Dedrick had options as to how he would handle himself in reaching a full resolution to the Agreement with my client.

I conducted several telephone conversations with Mr. Dedrick over a 3 week period of time. I found Mr. Dedrick to represent complete composure, a calm professional demeanor, a well educated and knowledgable tone to his voice and an extreme willingness to take whatever steps were necessary to complete the matters at hand.

Mr. Dedrick represented to me and extreme measure of integrity and an open mind as we worked through our business dealings.

I finally met Mr. Dedrick and can represent that in addition to the items above, that he carries his head high, is clean cut and professional.

Considering myself a good judge of character, I would summarize that sometimes situations arise between two parties and it is just a tough relationship. Not everyone can work with everyone, but after meeting and dealing with Mr. Dedrick, I can say that I could clearly work with him. He represents the core values that I consider important.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2013 10:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sd-landscaping/rohnert-park-california-94928/sd-landscaping-stacy-dedrick-cooperative-and-representing-integrity-and-professionalism-r-1102837. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content