X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Sean Gaden/ Tata Ngolo/ Afroblackmagicspells / Nebro Tishin - Atlanta GA

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Jesus de Santo Domingo — Atlanta Georgia United States
  • Sean Gaden/ Tata Ngolo/ Afroblackmagicspells / Nebro Tishin

Atlanta, GA
    United States

Sean Gaden/ Tata Ngolo/ Afroblackmagicspells / Nebro Tishin Nebro Tishin/Sean Gaden/Tata Ngolo/ Afroblackmagicspells / Negro Brujo NEBRO TISHIN TATA NGOLO FRAUD NOT REAL PRIEST HAS NO PROOF Atlanta GA Georgia

*General Comment: Nero Fishing formally known as Tata Ngolo is A Scammer!!

He stole $3,500 from me for initations on NgoloInstitute.com I find out from many real priests he not a real Tata and never have been initatied in anything, he lie to me and everyone. I find so many report about him please be careful he is liar and not real, he never initatied he have no proof of lineage line in Palo Mayombe he only read books but you can't be real initatied just from reading books, He a liar. I go to police they are going to arrest him for fraud and theft I find this on internet. Sean Gaden (Tata Ngolo/Nebro Tishin) Hammond, IL/Chicago/Atlanta, GA He is NOT a Olorisha, Palero or Houngan Vodou. He believes in self initation and doesn't have any legitimacy in any ATR community. Sean has been selling Fake Orisha over the internet, fake Guerreros, fake Esu, fake Orisha and Palo initations and took thousands for Orisha Kariocha crowning Ceremonies on his NgoloInstitute website where he made members pay monthly to get initation into Orisha and then closed the website down stealing thousands from people thinking they're getting Orisha Ceremonies . [continued below]....

..... he sold "magic spells" for health for $4,000 to D**** W**** from Virginia while his child was sick with cancer at the hospital, he scammed him out of thousands of dollars. Sean Gaden Tata Ngolo/nebro tishin was never initatied into any legitimate line of Palo Mayombe, he himself was scammed by a Botanica owner Nazaco from Chicago. He does not have LEGITIMACY whatsoever in Palo Mayombe and continues to sell fraudulent Services.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2018 03:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sean-gaden-tata-ngolo-afroblackmagicspells-nebro-tishin/atlanta-ga/sean-gaden-tata-ngolo-afroblackmagicspells-nebro-tishin-nebro-tishinsean-gadentata-n-1440565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Nero Fishing formally known as Tata Ngolo is A Scammer!!

AUTHOR: Ayanna - (United States)

POSTED: Saturday, May 26, 2018

When I first contacted him, his name was Tata Ngolo. We discussed my interest to be initiated into Palo because he claimed to be a Priest. At the time I was not ready because he told me that it would cost $3,500 to be initiated, and I had to save up for the money. So a few months later I tried looking for him but could not find him for awhile because he had changed his entire name to Nibro Tishin. That should have been a red flag, but I did not think much of it at the time because I was in desperate need to be under guidance and protection in which he promised me. So after the second contact we talked for awhile over the phone, and he seemed to talk as if he was really concerned of my needs but he was really running game the entire time!!! I met with Tata ngolo/Nibro Tishin a week later to start my initiation, and the address that he gave to me was the motel 6. When I arrived I was very afraid because there was strange men walking around and the place was in a very bad neighborhood. I continued because I trusted Nibro Tishin that he is about what he says he is. When I got into the room he began to do a ritual with me, but he told me that I had to get naked in order to finish the cleansing. There were no women around to help with the cleansing it was just me and Tata...or Nibro Tishin should I say. He kept staring at my breasts and making me feel very uncomfortable. At that point I knew for sure he was not a priest but a scammer and a pervert. I did not get naked but I left the situation because it was really creeping me out and I felt scared for my life. I did waste a few hundred on nothing but to feel violated and empty...but I am happy I did not continue and waste the entire $3,500 of my hard earned money to be initiated by this fraud at the Motel 6. I found another Tata who is real Palo priest and is initiated into the religion by birth. He does not do his spiritual workings in such filth like Tata. I am so thankful for my new Godfather and that I did not further any "workings" in that hotel with Tata. It felt very creepy. No real Palo Priest who is successful in the religion is living in motels and casting spells out of the trunk of his car. This guy almost got me out of my money. Save your money. Do not let this scammer scam you he is very unprofessional and take advantage of women. Please do not fall victim, this guy is a scammer and a predator.