Complaint Review: Secure Platform Funding (SPF) - Internet
Secure Platform Funding (SPF) BRUCE GREEN / SecurePlatformFunding@Protonmail.com Secure Platform Funding is Fake SBLC Provider, Complete Scam and Ripoff Majuro, Marshall Islands, and Nevis Previously Nevis, now Marshall Islands
*General Comment: This website has publish illegally image of handwritten signatures and company seals from many individual, corporations, banks institutions, bank officers, government notary public and notary seals.
*Consumer Comment: Secure Platform Funding Is Scamming Earnest Investors
*General Comment: BURNED BY SHADY SECUREPLATFORMFUNDING.COM – Warning All Investors
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. Fraud: Beware of Bruce Green, CEO of the SecurePlatformFunding.com Bank Guarantee Scam Company!: ripoffreport.com/reports/spf-international-corporation/nationwide/spf-international-corporation-secure-platform-funding-ceo-bruce-green-of-secureplatform-1393344
2. advanced fees scam - – do not trust secure platform funding: complaints/secure-platform-funding-advanced-fees-scam-do-not-trust-secure-platform-funding-c906701.html
3. On August 16, 2017 The Popular Boston Newspaper carried BREAKING NEWS against Secure Platform Funding with this caption: Secure Platform Funding or Scam Loan Funding on the Rise? bostonnewsglobe.com/2017/08/16/secure-platform-funding-scam-loan-funding-rise/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=socialnetwork
4. Should Financial Authorities in The UK Act as Well Against SecurePlatformFunding.com as They Slander Their Competition Openly and Maliciously? dailynewslondon.com/2017/08/16/should-financial-authorities-in-the-uk-act-as-well-against-secureplatformfunding-com-as-they-slander-their-competition-openly-and-maliciously/
5. Bruce Green CEO Bullshit Banker from Secure Platform Funding - showthread.php?714528-Bruce-Green-CEO-Bullshit-Banker-from-Secure-Platform-Funding-secureplatformfunding-com
6. Scam Phone Number 442038089841, Secure Platform Funding (SPF), Bruce Green: scamcallfighters.com/scam-call-442038089841-Secure-Platform-Funding--SPF---Bruce-Green--Advance-Fee-Scam-59352.html
7. They Charge Huge Money for Broker license, some people paid 35,000 euros just to get broker license? Other legitimate companies give broker license 100% FREE.
8. They claim after I pay the upfront fee for broker license that they will pay me 1.5% commission for every transaction they get from my country Belgium even though I dont know anything about the transactions. But normally a broker is supposed to get commission based on referrals. This is 100% scam because Secure Flatform Funding (SPF) never paid any broker any such fee and they never even successfully closed any deals. They just steal your money using bogus so called attorney trust accounts as escrow but in reality they own the escrow accounts and once you deposit money into these escrow accounts they would start telling you stories till you get tired. I am a broker from Belgium, my client is waiting to receive his promised SBLC since 7 months now without success and the 250,000 EUR my client paid cannot be refunded. 100% SCAMMERS.
9. Secure Flatform Funding (SPF) have published list of competitor Banks calling them Banned without any proof or any others by any regulatory authority. Most of the banks are legit on the banned list and working according to Banking rules and in business. Guys don't waste time paying attention to Secure Flatform Funding (SPF), their website is full of self composed fake stories and their aim is to deceive gullible and ignorant people.
10. Secure Platform Funding is 100% fake, tell them to show you proof of any deals they closed successfully and they will start telling bs stories. According to Interpol, Secure Flatform Funding (SPF) has over 14 fraud cases against them and many victims are shy to come out.
11. Secure Flatform Funding (SPF) claims to be a NEVIS registered company but they are using a London phone number, that is clear evidence of fraud. If you are based in Nevis why not use a NEVIS phone number? Why use London landline to deceive people? They are frauds, they are using a fake London phone number that is hosted on SKYPE. We got to know because our lawyers found out through the help of the police. Otherwise since they are using a London landline why cant they give you their address in London if they are not FRAUDSTERS? This is their London phone number: +44 20 3808 9841? Red Flag number 1.
12. The government of NEVIS has made a press statement saying that Secure Plaform Funding is not registered and is 100% Scam. Please check this warning statement direct from the government of Nevis website: nevisfsrc.com/advisories-2/warnings/371-secure-platform-funding
13. A sign of desperation: SECURE PLATFORM FUNDING: sapphirecapital.proboards.com/thread/7505/sign-desperation-secure-platform-funding
14. SECURE PLATFORM FUNDING.COM IS BANK INSTRUMENTS SCAMMER - : scamwarners/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&p=294155
15. Beware of Secure Platform Funding Scam: scamguard.com/secure-platform-funding/
The internet is littered with sad stories and warning reports against Secure Flatform Funding (SPF), so please run away from them if you haven't sent them any money yet.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2017 10:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/secure-platform-funding-spf/internet/secure-platform-funding-spf-bruce-green-secureplatformfundingprotonmailcom-secure-p-1395413. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.