Complaint Review: Securitas, Sedgwick and Celestica - Tucson Arizona

• Securitas, Sedgwick and Celestica
    1880 W. River Road Suite 210 Tucson, Az
    Tucson, Arizona
    United States

Securitas, Sedgwick and Celestica Securitas wrongfully removed me from my post and did not comply with doctors orders. Sedgwick refusing to cover further Physical Therapy appointments. Celestica employees made false accusations against me to have me removed from my post even threatened my safety and well being. Tucson Arizona

On 9/28/17, I was removed from my post of 12 years due to my "safety and well-being". False accusations were made against me because I wouldn't allow Celestica to break the policy, rules and regulations of the client I was there to protect and serve.

Was then reposted to a different post where I spent 2 hours at due to lower back pain. Called Securitas and asked if there was a motive for putting me at a standing only post. They claimed they were unaware of my restrictions. Went to Urgent Care and the doctor filled out paperwork stating I needed a mostly sitting position. Was forced to use PTO's while Securitas looked for a sitting position for me. Finally received a phone call from Securitas telling me they had a sitting position. Reported to new post where it was a mostly standing position, no lunch breaks, no bathroom breaks, outside for the majority of the day. Then on 11/9/17 I was injured on the job. Upon my arrival, the entrance gate was damaged causing me to have to manually open the gate. Injured left arm and caused further damage to lower back. There is a police report on the damaged gate. No one wants to be held accountable for the injury and Sedgwick refuses to cover any more Physical Therapy appointments. I'm at the verge of losing everything I have worked hard for. My home is almost in foreclousure, utilities getting ready to be turned off and only qualify for $14.00 in food stamps. My daughter is on SSI so she tries to help, but this has caused a financial hardship. If Securitas would have left me at my former post and removed those threatening me, I would not be in this position. Is there any one out there who can help me? Are there any agencies that can help me with these serious matters? I'm not asking for a handout, but a hand up. I have been the victim since 9/28/17 and yet I'm the one being punished. I have done nothing wrong. As a matter of fact, I kept the former plant from being closed, saved hundreds of jobs because I caused Celestica to comply with the rules, regulations and policy of that client. They didn't like me being an obstacle to their intentions, so they lied about me to my boss and had me removed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2018 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/securitas-sedgwick-and-celestica/tucson-arizona-87518/securitas-sedgwick-and-celestica-securitas-wrongfully-removed-me-from-my-post-and-did-no-1422690. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content