Complaint Review: Sensuality Licorice Hibiscus CBD Oil - Arizona

• Submitted: Fri, January 19, 2018
  • Updated: Fri, January 19, 2018
  • Reported By: MS Warrior Mom — Cumming Georgia United States

Sensuality Licorice Hibiscus CBD Oil Ad on Twitter for new product sponsored by Montel Williams; trial; "satisfaction guaranteed Arizona

Responded to advertisement on Twitter for new canabidiol product sponsored by Montel Williams, trial. I have MS and responded to the ad based on Montel's "endorsement". Product was offered as "satisfaction guaranteed". Received a small sample of product. Two months later, I was charged $79.99. I disputed the charge right away and was told that I had to wait an additional 10 days for a refund. Continued to follow-up via email and phone for an additional month with no resolution. Registered official complaint with company on January 19, 2018. I was informed at that time that the "terms and conditions" of my "purchase" allowed for a "retail charge" for the product received. Terms and Conditions were not provided at time of order. The product is not sponsored by Montel Williams.

The sample that I received was unsatisfactory and I did not receive the "satisfaction guaranteed" refund. Over the course of 4 months, the phone numbers and web address changed several times. In addition, false information was included in the charge to my account. Please see reference below as additional support: E-Oil - Checkout https://emblha.com/v1/mobile/checkout.php Money Back Guarantee! We're so confident that E-Oil will work for you that we are offering a 30 day Money Back Guarantee! So, feel confident that you will love it, or your money back! We care about your privacy. Copyright © 2017 Emblha LLC. All rights reserved.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2018 07:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sensuality-licorice-hibiscus-cbd-oil/arizona/sensuality-licorice-hibiscus-cbd-oil-ad-on-twitter-for-new-product-sponsored-by-montel-wi-1423973. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content