Complaint Review: Shawn Warren Jewelry - Internet

• Reported By: Concerned Citizen — New Jersey USA
  • Shawn Warren Jewelry

Internet
    USA

Shawn Warren Jewelry Shawn WarrenShawn AmesShawn Crowley Liar, Deceitful, fraud, awful, fake, poor quality, scam new york Internet

I had my first encounter Wth Shawn years ago. She sold me a piece that she swore was one of a kind. Sure enough, I was walking through a department store a few months later and I saw the same exact peice being sold under a different company name. I brought this up to her via phone call and she was rude, combative, inflamatory and down right disrespectful. When she hung up the phone i was horrified. I was talked into buying this piece of jewelry because I believe I would be the only person to own it and I was assured by this seemingly nice woman, from her central park west showroom, that this was the case. After doing some digging, I was able to track down the other designer selling the piece and was told it had been purchased from a wholesaler in the middle east. "The Middle East!!!" I gasped. Shawn had also told me her line was produced right here in New York, NY. Did I mention the department store was actually selling th pieece 15% cheaper? Shawn refused to give me a refund and sited the small print on her reciepts noting no refunds after 10 days. At the end of the day, it is buyer beware with Shawn Warren. You can do better elsewhere.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2016 07:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/shawn-warren-jewelry/internet/shawn-warren-jewelry-shawn-warrenshawn-amesshawn-crowley-liar-deceitful-fraud-awful-f-1313243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content