X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Shop I Color / OnlyOneFix - Glenview Illinois

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Glenview Illinois
  • Shop I Color / OnlyOneFix OnlyOneFix.com Glenview, Illinois U.S.A.

Shop I Color / OnlyOneFix I Cancelled All My Credit Card Information After Seeing These Notes Chicago Glenview Illinois

Report about YOU
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Date of occurence: Sept 11,2007

I had the same experience as one of the people who ordered from this site prior. I had ordered from them three years ago and was very happy with their products. I too did not think twice about ordering again, it looks like exactly the same site and products and in fact, had been brought to shopicolor.com by typing in the old web adress onlyonefix.com. It kept telling me my credit card was declined so I kept giving another credit card and another credit card: four to be exact. I finally decided to call the 800 number to see what the problem was and found it was disconnected!

Then I remembered I never really saw the pop up box that I was being directed to a secure web page when I filled out the credit card information. So I searched OnlyOneFix and found these complaints from this site. I wasted no time cancelling all my credit cards immediately.

What i thought was going to be a 10 minute quick order turned out to be two hours trying to do damage control. Someone needs to shut this site down. I even got an email yesterday, not confirming my order , but telling me they got my information from a customer and encouraging me to go online and shop. I found it in my spam folder. Thank God I got to your site.

Avi
Glenview, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2007 07:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/shop-i-color-onlyonefix/glenview-illinois-60025/shop-i-color-onlyonefix-i-cancelled-all-my-credit-card-information-after-seeing-these-no-274162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair