Complaint Review: simaaya technologies - Internet

• Reported By: Dave S — Brantford Ontario Canada
  • simaaya technologies

Internet
    United States of America

simaaya technologies Avoid this web design firm, unless you want to loose your money. Internet

My company hired Simaaya to develop the design for 10 landing pages, we contracted Simaaya, agreed to a price and paid a 50% deposit on the job via Paypal.

The proofs their provided were no where near the quality they advertised in their portfolio, and it took many revisions to get the designs up to an acceptable level of quality. I spent hours and hours of my own time reviewing and providing direction, something that wasn't supposed to be my job, beyond providing the content and general layout / design ideas.

After months of delays and only 2 completed landing pages, They completely stopped responding to all forms of communication  and didn't complete any additional work. It has been months since I have heard from my contact at the company, Simanta Guha Roy

who calls himself "Business Development Manager"

I know the company is still in existence because I have him on both Skype and MSN and he regularly updates his status with new company news.

I'm not terribly worried or concerned about getting the deposit back, it sucks to loose the money, but we've already written it off. I just want to make sure other individuals and companies don't get ripped off by this company like we were.

To sum up:

The design pieces they list in their portfolio are significantly nicer than any of the actual results you will see from working with them, unless you are willing to spend months making suggestions and going through many proofs and revisions, and if your project takes too long, they will just stop communicating with you and keep your money.

Thanks,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2010 06:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/simaaya-technologies/internet/simaaya-technologies-avoid-this-web-design-firm-unless-you-want-to-loose-your-money-int-607218. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content