Complaint Review: SIRUS XM RADIO - New York New York

• SIRUS XM RADIO
    1221 AVENUE OF THE AMERICANS
    New York, New York
    United States

SIRUS XM RADIO SENT ME TO COLLECTIONS FOR SERVICES NOT PROVIDED New York New York

IN FEB. 2017 I PAID FOR A 6 MONTH SUBSCRIPTION FOR XM RADIO, IN AUGUST 2017 MY SERVICE WAS DISCONNECTED AUTOMATICALLY.  ABOUT A MONTH LATER I CALLED TO SEE IF THEY HAD ANY OTHER PROMOTIONS AND WHAT IT WOULD COST TO RENEW, I WAS TOLD IT WAS 120.00 PER YEAR AND I DECLINED. I NEVER HAD AN ON LINE ACCOUNT BECAUSE MY TRUCK CAME WITH A FREE YEAR OF XM AND I ONLY DID A 6 MONTH PROMO AFTER MY YEAR. I HAD NO NEED TO HAVE AN ACCOUNT. TODAY I RECEIVED A LETTER FROM A COLLECTION AGENCY THAT SIRIUS XM TURNED ME INTO COLLECTIONS FOR 61.88. NATURALLY I THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE A BREEXE TO RESOLVE SINCE I CLEARLY HAD NO SERVICE SINCE AUGUST AND I ONLY DID A 6 MONTH PROMO...WRONG!!  TWO HOURS ON THE PHONE IN GUATEMALA, 2 REPS TELLING ME THEY AGREE I ONLY HAD IT FOR 6 MONTHS, ONLY THEN TO BE TOLD THEY ZERO'D MY ACCOUNT AND I WOULD HAVE TO CALL THE COLLECTION COMPANY AND REMOVE MYSELF!! REALLY? WHO EVEN SAYS THAT?? REMOVE MYSELF... I LOST IT..I DEMANDED ANOTHER SUPERVISOR AND HE SAYS THAT I HAD IT A YEAR AND I ABSOLUTELY DID NOT AND I NEVER RECEIVED ANY NOTICE, BILL OR CALL SAYING I OWED ANYTHING AFTER MY XM RADIO WAS DISCONNECTED AUTOMATICLLY. THEY KEPT ASKING IF I CALLED TO CANCE..UUUMMM NO BECAUSE IT WAS SHUT OFF AUTOMATICALLY!!

I CAN NOT GET A RESOLUTION, I AM BASICLY IN COLLECTIONS FOR A SERVICE I DID NOT RECEIVE. I NEVER AGREED TO ANY AUTO RENEWAL THEY ARE SAYING I DID. THIS IS WHY I JUMPED ON THE PROMO BECAUSE IT WAS AFFORDABLE...I WENT WITH PANDORA FOR 5 DOLLARS A MONTH AND WIND UP IN THIS MESS FOR NOTHING, SITTING ON MY CREDIT RUINING IT BECAUSE THEY FRAUDUENTLY CHARGED ME.  I SAW MULTIPLE COMPLAINTS ON HERE EXACTLY LIKE MINE AND I WILL NEVER USE SIRIUS XM AGAIN AND WILL ADVISE EVERYONE I KNOW NOT TO EITHER... I WANT MORE INFORMATION ON ANY CLASS ACTION LAW SUITS FOR THIS I WOULD LIKE TO BE CONTACTED. (((REDACTED)))@GMAIL.COM. IT SICKENS ME THESE COMPANIES GET AWAY WITH SUCH FRAUD AND RUIN CREDIT DOING IT!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2018 05:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sirus-xm-radio/new-york-new-york-10020-1001/sirus-xm-radio-sent-me-to-collections-for-services-not-provided-new-york-new-york-1433306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content