Complaint Review: Skin Luch

• Submitted: Mon, June 19, 2017
  • Updated: Mon, June 19, 2017
  • Reported By: Deborah — New YOrk New York USA
  • Skin Luch

Skin Lush Evanti Skin Care not at all transparent about costs and charges Internet

First, like the Apple terms of service, I did not read theirs.

But i was not expecting this company to be a ripoff.  I thought i was purchasing a trial size of two products.  I later was charged $95 each.  When I saw the charge appear the name of the company was not the name of the product and had to call to find out what it was.

When I called, I realized they had done their legal homework.

i clicked to say i read it.  if i continued to block the charges, it would go to collection.

they offered a 33% discount.  so i ended up pay $60 for each product.  and it wouldn't have been so insulting and infuriating if I thought the products were good.  but they aren't.

avoid this company!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2017 07:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content