Complaint Review: Skinny me chocolate - Scottsdale Arizona

• Skinny me chocolate
    8902 e. Via linda st E.
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    United States

Skinny me chocolate SCAM They took my money and have shipped NOTHING Scottsdale Arizona

They took my money for my order. They have not shipped my order and claim they don't know when it will be shipped. Part of my order is on back order and has been since long before I placed my order. They dont know when or if they will get that part of my order again. They have offered me a refund through snail mail that will take (according to them) a minimum of 45 days to process. They have my money and my order and I have nothing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2018 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/skinny-me-chocolate/scottsdale-arizona-85258/skinny-me-chocolate-scam-they-took-my-money-and-have-shipped-nothing-scottsdale-arizona-1438596. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content