Complaint Review: SKS Associates - new york New York

• SKS Associates
    132West 31st Street, 14th floor
    new york, New York
    United States of America

SKS Associates Ach Debit Of Bank Account By this Unknown Company new york, New York

*Consumer Comment: SKS is a fraud, get your money back

ACH charge was placed through my bank account for $179.66 I do not know these people but apparently this is some back taxes and fees related to a lease. I own my equipment.  I was never notified of this by this company either by phone or mail they just debited my bank account. My bank will not remove this charge until tomorrow if and only after they discuss the matter with SKS associates.  Mable the person at SKS that I spoke with wanted my SS#, Bank Account # and Bank Name she said she could not help me without it yet they were able to debit my account for $179.66 go figure. I supplied her with my phone number(same phone # for last 24 years), zip code and business name and she still insisted I supply my SS and bank account number if I wanted her help I said no and she hung up. I have filed a complaint with the NY State Attorney Generals office And the MA attorney Generals office. I encourage you all to file with NYS AG and Your Home State AG Also.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2011 07:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sks-associates/new-york-new-york-10116/sks-associates-ach-debit-of-bank-account-by-this-unknown-company-new-york-new-york-711816. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

SKS is a fraud, get your money back

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

These thieves dip into your account illegaly.