X  |  CLOSE

• Slimlast
    unknown
    Phoenix, AZ
    United States

Slimlast Dive Tone, Dazzle Shape Scammed after Ordering Online Phoenix AZ Arizona

I ordered African Mango and Forskolin from a website offering a fre trial. I paid the shipping fee of around $5.00.  I couldnt take them as they made my stomach queazy. I was then back charged for the order for 89.00 for one bottle and 92.00 for the other.

I called to dispute the charges and cancel. The charges came up on my bank statement as Dive Tone and Dazzle Shape. The phone number was different for each bottle...866-994-0867 and 866-985-6077 respectively.

I was told I would not be refunded as I did not return within 14 days. I read through twice before ordering and did not see I have to return. I was never told how much or that I would be charged the inflated prices for each bottle.

The customer service told me she is only a 3rd party CS department and there is no one that I can speak with. She also could not point me to the website I ordered from or provide any documentation showing me the agreement that I DID NOT SIGN.

This is a SCAM! My bank took a claim but indicated I probably wound not be refunded.

Who knows what the real name of this company is?  Every website has a different name for the scam.

This money was my unemployment check and I self-support 2 children. Groceries are going to be difficult with the $32.00 I have left.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2018 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/slimlast/phoenix-az-92840/slimlast-dive-tone-dazzle-shape-scammed-after-ordering-online-phoenix-az-arizona-1445503. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content