X  |  CLOSE

2575 SW 32 Ave
    Pembroke Park, FL
    United States

Smart Van Lines Smart Van Lines Do not hire this company. Pembroke Park FL

The worst experience I have ever had with a mover. Actual cost was twice the price I was quoted. showed up Sat. at 7:00 AM with my stuff would only take cash. After I saw the damage I know why they would only take cash.
Have fought with the insurance company they recommended now for six months. Had to get paper after paper, receipt after receipt at least 20 hours of work to get all this together. Damage was $400 which I was being extremely reasonable about. They want to pay me $74.00. They lost one of the dining room chairs but they did finally find it. They broke the leg off of another one which I paid 259 for. My couches were two weeks old and they scuffed the leather up on one.
This company is a train wreck. Hire anyone but Smart Van Lines.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2018 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/smart-van-lines/pembroke-park-fl-33023/smart-van-lines-smart-van-lines-do-not-hire-this-company-pembroke-park-fl-1469911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content