X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Smokers Club Of Great Britain - Brighton, East Sussex Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Broadwas, Worcestershire Other
  • Smokers Club Of Great Britain Netpay Solutions Ltd, C/o 63 Kingston Close Internet United Kingdom

Smokers Club Of Great Britain, Max Ordered - no delivery, no response to emails. Suddenly they are out of business - no contact details. Brighton, East Sussex United Kingdom Internet

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I placed my order at the beginning of June 08 and sent payment via bank transfer (as we have done in the past). An email to confirm payment was acknowledged by Max.

Towards the end of June I emailed Max again to query our purchase since it has not arrived, and received no response. I have emailed him 2 or 3 times in the last week - no response.

Last night I tried again and my email bounced back to me - email account has been closed it would seem.

I then checked the website to find a message from Max saying that the company was closed for the forseeable future and unless they can find a financial backer - it would stay that way.

Apparently there are some orders on their way, but no way of knowing whether ours if there or not. Also, no date on the notice, and no way of making communication to find out what is happening.

I am not impressed - I am 230 out of pocket. I just want my money back! or my purchase.

Nicole
Broadwas, Worcestershire
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2008 02:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/smokers-club-of-great-britain/internet/smokers-club-of-great-britain-max-ordered-no-delivery-no-response-to-emails-suddenly-343946. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair