Complaint Review: SocialXPand C/O Brian Weiss - New York
- SocialXPand C/O Brian Weiss New York United States
- Phone: 9178184550
- Web: http://socialxpand.com
- Category: Computer Fraud, On-Line Business, Communications & Networking, Bait-and-Switch, Bait-and-Switch, elderly ripoff, false advertisement, business complaint, Media, New invention marketing, mobile apps & software, Online, Personal Services, internet sales
SocialXPand C/O Brian Weiss False Advertisement, Services Not Up To Expectation/Promise, App/Funnel Not Up To Standard Makes SocialXPand A Scam! New York
Brian Weiss of SocialXPand hurried and pressured me into signing when the contract was not in my best interest. There was no option for time to read and understand what I was signing, or get a second opinion from my POA. I had no way of knowing there was absolutely no exit strategy, you were locked in for 2 years with no escape (is that legal it involves so much money; they could get away with fraud.) He told me privately he would guide me through the steps and give me all the help I needed to make the fees and be successful. I told him I would be holding him personally responsible if this didn't happen-
2) After I signed without complete understanding the fees would be so high, (initial fee was half the amount) And he advertised that that would be the amount charged each month. (He charged me twice that amount there after) He threw 50 videos and scores of literatures and said to read and watch them and left me on my own (no personal guidance as he promised.) Only checking back to tell me what he thought I had not done (I had to send him proof,)
3) He threaten me about payments continually, long before money was an issue (I sent him the money I owed $100 but he sent it back. Their contract says to send it any other way you can as I did.
4) The site was not as advertised, the pictures and video shown were not like that of the site I received. They shut it down before my payment was at issue.
5) Brian never checked my URL when as a corporation he had the resources to find whether my URL was legally acceptable-I stand a chance of a non-compete suit as a result.
6a) The site was not as advertised. It had no security, there was no way you could earn when customers would not feel safe. Their security would not allow them to come to the site in the first place. There was no conceivable way to make money with no customers, Brian knew this all a long! 6b) no analytics for feedback whether they visited or made a purchase. If I had customers, they kept them to themselves. I complained over and over, but was never authorized to use analytics that they vehemently advertised and that I paid for.
7) I found malicious cookies on my computer from them. They used them to follow me around online. One of the documents used to teach me about the service was slated as a device that would damage my computer. I had opened it before and could not understand why I was having so much trouble with my brand-new computer. My computer was inoperable for days. I told him I was having computer issues. Brian told me it was my responsibility to pay regardless, to get a new computer. I told him it was brand-new, he never commented.
1) they shut me down before I was late a payment of $100, 2) never provided reasonable chance to recoup fees, due to substandard site-not as advertised, 3) no security equals no customers, 4) no analytics as advertised, 5) I could be sued for non-compete because of his rushed negligence-more concerned about money and URL aesthetics than legality and 6) never provided needed assistance as promised-I was paying enough to have a ˜Dedicated Expert" until I could do it myself as a reseller 7) Some of the most important videos to train me had no sound I want money returned, they shut me down long before money was a concern and never provided analytics or security. They/he had no intention of providing what was promised. I was constantly under stress! As soon as he saw he'd have to work for his $499 a month, he was through with me. He saw it wasn't as simple as just throwing information my way! Advertisements stated you did not need any experience, I found that not to be true. Brian also stated that he never had this kind of problem before, that was not true, I found one online directly involving him! 1) http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/socialxpand/internet/socialxpand-make-me-sign-a-contract-i-wasnt-aware-of-misrepresented-me-with-a-lot-of-in-1390703 2) http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/social-xpand/internet/social-xpand-brian-weiss-absolutely-misleading-service-internet-1407880
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2017 05:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/socialxpand-co-brian-weiss/new-york/socialxpand-co-brian-weiss-false-advertisement-services-not-up-to-expectationpromise-1415668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.