Complaint Review: Sonia Lee - Las Vegas Nevada

• Sonia Lee
    183 Tall Ruff Dr.
    Las Vegas , Nevada
    United States

Sonia Lee Abi.....Abby.....abispells..... She scammed me out of $10,000 Las Vegas Nevada

This woman Sonia Lee is a scam artist. She scammed $10,000 out of me. She's a liar and a fraud. She wanted to help me with my situation but her prices were too expensive. Now I should've backed away from her a long time ago but what made me stay was the way she moved some energies in me so I thought she was legit. Well in most cases she lied about some things as far as the stuff she was doing and was also keeping important info from me. Kept asking for more money and promised to pay me back every dime after everything was done but lied about giving it back. She kept making up excuses about how she can't give me the money back because of the energies and stuff like that. She was also rude and a bully. Because of her, my credit is bad, I'm about to get evicted from my house and my family and friends disowned me because she pressured me into borrowing money from them and promised to give me back the money but she took it and ran. When I told her I was going to sue her, she threatened to do bad things to me. This woman ruined my life.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2018 10:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sonia-lee/las-vegas-nevada-89148/sonia-lee-abiabbyabispells-she-scammed-me-out-of-10000-las-vegas-nevad-1466964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content