Complaint Review: Special Ops Moving Denver - Denver Colorado

100 Filmore st
    Denver, Colorado
    United States

Special Ops Moving Denver Terrible service Denver Colorado

The Denver location should be investigated and someone should be arrested!! They have lost  and damaged the majority of my parents belongings. Everything smelled like weed, box’s were opened and rummaged through. My parents just retired and moved to Arizona, Specia Op’s were supposed to deliver to her on Friday morning, after several phone calls, someone finally called her back stating there were “mechanical problems,” will be there Saturday morning, Saturday morning came and went, this time no one returned a phone call!! Saturday night they showed up, missing over half their belongings, and the mover informed us they didn’t even load the truck until 11:30 Friday night!! There were no “Mechanical problems”! After being told her belongings would be in a pod until ready to move, their stuff was just thrown in a wearhouse they didn’t know who’s stuff was who’s!! (From the movers) They load up guessing what might belong to that person!! The items that did arrive were severely damaged!! My moms 80 year old table and buffet were scratch very badly, chairs were broken, dresser looks like someone punched a whole through it! They say they are “vetren” friendly, my dad is a vet, my parents are  senior citizens, and this is how they treat them?! They won’t return a phone call!! The “owner” Leo is rude, unprofessional, and aggressive! Scheduled a meeting with them for 5:30 pm He finally showed up 47 minuets late! All I can say is god I had a police officer with me, I couldn’t imagine his behavior if the officer wasn’t there. [continued below]....

..... I felt very threatened! If you value your belongings don’t use this company!! Read their reviews and look at the over 40 complaints filed with the BBB!!! Stay away, far away!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2018 08:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/special-ops-moving-denver/denver-colorado-80026/special-ops-moving-denver-terrible-service-denver-colorado-1442219. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content