X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Speedytoys - Van Nuys California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: West Barnstable Massachusetts
  • Speedytoys 7277 Hayvenhurst Ave. Suite 10 Van Nuys, California U.S.A.

SPEEDYTOYS FRAUDULENT WEBSITE Van Nuys, California

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
First of all I have had issues with this company in the past. My recent order that I have placed with them has two issues with it. The first is with the shipping. I paid over forty dollars for shipping and that was UPS express critcal shipping, the fastest available(Same Day).

What they gave me was 3 Day select, right there they gained a lot of money by ripping me off. Where they really get you is when the dont respond to your emails. They do this to a lot of people. My current problem is that UPS has lost my package. UPS wants to do everything they can to help but first must have the shipper contact them. The problem is that the shipper wont contact them, that is what really upsets me. I paid about 2oo dollars for something i will probably never see.

Brandon
West Barnstable, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2007 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/speedytoys/van-nuys-california-91406/speedytoys-fraudulent-website-van-nuys-california-273932. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair