Complaint Review: Spencer Brown

• Reported By: Mike — Other USA
  • Spencer Brown

Internet
    USA

Spencer Brown Secret Success MachineTurbo Wealth Solution Spencer Brown And Secret Success Machine is a Scam greenville SC Internet

*Consumer Comment: THIS is Brandon Frye

*Consumer Comment: This guy is lying about Spencer Brown

*General Comment: can you contact me about this?

I sent Spencer Brown $3500 and literally from the day he received it he won't answer a phone call.

His "training site" is all the worn out useless training that has been around forever.

He won't return calls and does absolutely nothing to help...

Since he put his address in his emails I was able to contact some of his neighbors. Acording to 3 of them he has a full time job and the vehicles in his videos aren't his...

This is a warning to everyone!

DO NOT SEND THIS MAN MONEY!!!

HE WILL DO NOTHING FOR YOU!

DO NOT SEND THIS MAN MONEY!!!

Now he will post here saying some garbage, (with horrendous spelling and grammar) about how I am a competitor, which is absolutely not the case. He will then put a link to a bunch of audio "testimonials" that he paid to have people record.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

DO NOT SEND THIS MAN MONEY!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2017 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/spencer-brown/internet/spencer-brown-secret-success-machineturbo-wealth-solution-spencer-brown-and-secret-succes-1348001. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
3Consumer
0Employee/Owner

THIS is Brandon Frye

AUTHOR: Brandon - (United States)

This is Brandon Frye and I did not write the above report. I have MUCH better things to do with my time. However, someone notified me of the comment mentioning my name so I thought I better clear the air. I have heard from people that have joined Spencer Brown in several things and have complained to me about his lack of support, training, etc. So I'm not surprised to read the complaint. But I have personally never joined him in anything and never plan to. Again, that report is not from me.

And for the comment saying I'm a struggling marketer (LOL) that's pretty funny. I've consistently earned a multiple six-figure income annually for the last 3 years. I haven't had a job in over 4 years either. I spend most of my days travelling around the world. A struggling marketer doesn't spend 4 months of the year in Central and South America do they?

Anyways, the people on my network marketing teams know me, like me, and trust me. This is because I've developed true relationships with these people and have helped them reach levels of success they've never experienced before... some going on to earn six-figure incomes themselves.

I will leave you with this quote...

The majority of people who fail to accumulate money sufficient for their needs are, generally, easily influenced by the opinion of others.

~ Napoleon Hill

This guy is lying about Spencer Brown

AUTHOR: shane - (USA)

This guys name is Brandon Frye that wront these lies and he is the same guy that posted these lies about spencer in a you tube video a while bad. Spencer rebutted every lie he told and made a foul of him and now many of his followers have lost respect for Brondon and now follow spencer. The guys is a broke struggling marketer that is despirate and very jelous of Spencer. Don't beleive his lies. I and many of us on Spencers team have made a lot of money with TWS and in fact many of Brandon's BPS team members he let down have since joined us in TWS as well.

Here is the video he made telling more lies about TWS.

#3 General Comment

can you contact me about this?

AUTHOR: g24 - (USA)