Complaint Review: SQUARESPACE INC - New York

• SQUARESPACE INC

, New York
    United States

SQUARESPACE INC Charged me $30.00 from my debit card and credit card New York

I have never had any contact or have given them my debit card or credit card information to Square space INC . They fraudulently took money from my bank account and my credit card!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2018 09:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/squarespace-inc/new-york/squarespace-inc-charged-me-3000-from-my-debit-card-and-credit-card-new-york-1442800. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content