Complaint Review: Squeaker - Sunnyvale California

• Squeaker
    435 Indio Ave
    Sunnyvale, California
    United States

Squeaker Chris Forcucc Squeaker Dogs Fulvio Cusumano Pet tech Dogs Direct Squeaker Squeak Products are overpriced and poorly made. Leash and collar broke within 2 months. Squeaker will not refund my money or replace them. They take several days if they respond to my email at all. Horrible customer service and rude employees. Sunnyvale California

I bought a LCD light up dog collar and leash for my dog in Jan 2016 for $75 in Jan 2016.  I thought this would be the perfect product since I run with my dog at night in NYC.  When I placed the order online with Squeaker it literally took over a month before I recieved the delivery.  In that timeframe, I sent tthe company many emails that either went unswered or took several days to respond.  When they did respond, I got excuse after excuse as to why the order was taking so long to be delivered.  I emailed them to cancel he order.  That is when tyhey agreed toi knock $7 off the order and I was told me that they were sorry and that I would recieve the order soon.

I received the leash and collar after a month of waiting. in February. The lproduct was made very poorly.  The LCD light started flickering and getting dim within a couple of weeks.  Within 2 months, the light broke completely and the battery component started falling apart, and the fabric was ripping.  I hardly had a chance to use the product because I had to travel for work during that time period.

I reached out to the company via email becvause they do nit have a phone # and told them that the preoduct broke and that I needed it replaced. I sent them pictures of the broken leash and collar. I had to deal with the same issue of them not respondingh to emails or taking several days to respond.  They agreed to replacve the order but they didnt have the same blue one that I originally ordered n stock so I had to pick green. Supposedly they sent the package out but they wouldnt gibe me the tracking info  I didnt want to deal with the runaround anymore and just gave up.

Several months later, unfortunately I had a friend that was hit and killed by a taxi while crossing the street in front of my house. Besides losing a great friend, I felt very unsafe running with my dog at night.  My girlfriend went online and bought another leash and collar from Squeaker The same exact thing happened and the leash and collar broke within a few months.  At that point I didnt even have the energy to deal with Squeaker and walked away.

Fast forwad to Feb 2018, I was on amazon buying something for my dog and stumbled upon an ad for a light and collar that was sold by Squeaker.  I started clicking around and noticed that there is now several competitors in that industry.  Many of them are less expensive and offer a lifetime warantee.  That peaked my interest and I decided that I had nothing to lose by buying one that had that type of gurantee.  Before I made the purchase, I sent an email to squeaker and told them how frustrated I was that I had to buy 2 collars and leashes that boke and a replacement that was never sent. I also told them that I was going to buy a leash and collar on Amazon and I woukld appreciae if they rectified the issue somehow.  Several days went by so I purchased another one from a different company.

Then Squeaker reached out to me and they said that they would give me a refund.  That was akmost a week ago.  I didnt get a refund as promised and now they wont respond to my emails.  This has been one of the most horrible experiences I.ve had making an online purchase.  Squeaker is a horrible company that has no morals or ethics. Theeir products are overpriced and porrly made.  The customer service has noi accountability and has lied to me several times.  Save your money or do business woth another company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2018 06:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/squeaker/sunnyvale-california-94085/squeaker-chris-forcuccsqueaker-dogsfulvio-cusumanopet-techdogs-directsqueaker-squeak-1431601. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content