X  |  CLOSE

• Stephen A. Gaydosh
    2301 NW 26th St
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida
    United States

Stephen A. Gaydosh Gaydosh, Stephen A Sage Engineering https://fbpe.org/stephen-a-gaydosh/ Stephen A. Gaydosh took $3850 to sign and seal plans for a house. He is unlicensed engineer and disappeared with the money Fort Lauderdale Florida

Be extra careful!!! Stephen A. Gaydosh took $3850 to sign and seal plans for a house. He is unlicensed engineer and disappeared with the money.
He offered his services to sign and seal the plans to build a house. He charged me $3850 in advance, cashed out the check and dissapeared.
I called him several times and he never answer the phone, he only sent me a couple text messages saying that he has personal problems and could not complete the job. He refused to refund me the money. I did a research and learned that he also lied to me, he is a Florida Engineer but his license was suspended 3 years ago for malpractice. Here is the link: fbpe.org/stephen-a-gaydosh/
He also took his website down after he scammed me with the money. But you can still seeing a picture of his face if you google "sage engineering lantana fl"
You can see his picture (the picture he had on his website before) on this link:

encrypted-tbn0. [continued below]....

.....gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-Oe-kyChBh2kLAWHtOx3L0D99O9zov7fUB3i4fwK4IuKn4ikj

He is a scammer and a total con artist, and per Florida law, stealing $3850 is considered Grand Theft, which is a FELONY with up to 5 years jail sentence.
He not only stole this money, he also misrepresented him as a licensed PE engineer which is another crime (actually his PE license was suspended by the Florida Board of Professional Engineers.
Actually I am desperated trying to trace this subject in order to recover my money, the last time I met him phisically was where he supossedly works, which is Broward Schools in Rock Island Professional Development Center in Fort Lauderdale.
We are not talking about 100 or 500 dollars, he took $3850 in cash and dissapeared like a criminal with all my money. I still trying to recover my money and searching for him, I really appreciate if someone can help me with this issue or knows about him or his company and where to find him. People for much less go to jail, I can't understand how law enforcment don't act to arrest people like him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2018 10:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/stephen-a-gaydosh/fort-lauderdale-florida-33311/stephen-a-gaydosh-gaydosh-stephen-a-sage-engineering-httpsfbpeorgstephen-a-gaydosh-1458210. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content