Complaint Review: Stephen Pierce International Inc. - McKinney Texas

• Submitted: Tue, March 06, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, March 06, 2012
  • Reported By: AussieGal — Brundall QLD Other Australia
  • Stephen Pierce International Inc.
    321 North Central Expressway Suite #220
    McKinney, Texas
    United States of America

Stephen Pierce International Inc. Stephen Pierce Ripped Off McKinney, Texas

I purchased a product and service package from Stephen Pierce International. He was supposed work with me directly to create a product to sell online and the marketing materials. He as  SUPPOSED TO do all that. I begged for months for the support I needed through email, messages to his support team, and finally a formal complaint letter begging him for a refund since he was not going to keep his promise. I felt humiliated. His office apologized and stalled me, then confessed that Mr. Stephen Pierce himself has to approve all refunds and that just doesnt happen.

Anyway, as recently as fall 2011, I was still pleading with them for a refund and getting the run around. I gave up and hired a lawyer. Then I reported this company to the Financial Fraud department of the McKinney TX police and to the Consumer Affairs Department of the Dallas Attorney Generals office. He is a great salesman and teacher. Learn from him if you must, but dont give him your money!

Humiliated customer

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2012 08:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/stephen-pierce-international-inc/mckinney-texas-75070/stephen-pierce-international-inc-stephen-pierce-ripped-off-mckinney-texas-849806. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content