Complaint Review: SteroidPortal.com - Internet

• Reported By: MMC — Florida United States
  • SteroidPortal.com

Internet
    United States

SteroidPortal.com Steroid Portal SteroidPortal.com accepted payment of more than $200USD but never provided products Internet

I ordered approximately $258 USD in products, and the company issued an immediate confirmation of the order, and accepted the payment, but never provided any product. I sent several emails, including a threat to contact a consumer lawyer, but - like others have reported - did not reposond. Other people have reported the same scenario, but despite that, I placed an order anyway. Do not order from SteroidPortal. This is a scam website that is preying on people who want to buy these supplements but aren’t able to do so in the states. I should have known better, but desperate people do desperate things, and this company knows that. In one of my emails to their help center, I acknowledged that they were ripping me off, but would not report them if they’d return my money, but again they didn’t respond. So, please, if anyone is reading this because you, too, are wondering if this company is legit, it isn’t. Please don’t make the same mistake that I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2017 04:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/steroidportalcom/internet/steroidportalcom-steroid-portal-steroidportalcom-accepted-payment-of-more-than-200usd-b-1412582. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content