Complaint Review: Steve Rayman Chevrolet - Smyrna Georgia

• Steve Rayman Chevrolet
    2155 Cobb Pkwy SE
    Smyrna, Georgia
    United States

Steve Rayman Chevrolet Steve Raymond Chevrolet Refusal to service my vehicle. Smyrna Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Why Are You Even Going There???

I purchased a used vehichle 4 years ago from Steve Rayman Chevrolet in Smyrna, Ga. I've diligently kept my vehicle serviced with their service dept. Around May of 2018,  I took my vehicle in for servicing. At the servicing, the technician pointed out that I needed new plugs and wires. I was quoted a price from the service dept.

In August 2018 I took my vehicle in for the before mentioned repairs. The technician wouldn't give me a price for the repairs and they refused to do the work on my car.  The employees of Steve Rayman Chevrolet acted very suspicious about servicing my vehicle. They were not forthcoming with information which made me feel like they were hiding information from me.

I am stunned by the manner I was treated by the service department of Steve Rayman Chevrolet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2018 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/steve-rayman-chevrolet/smyrna-georgia-30080/steve-rayman-chevrolet-steve-raymond-chevrolet-refusal-to-service-my-vehicle-smyrna-geor-1455443. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Why Are You Even Going There???

AUTHOR: Perry Mason - (United States)

You don't need to be price gouged, deal with poor customer service or incompetence in mechanics! Find and cultivate a relationship with a good independent shop and get your work done there!

The FRAUD and DECEPTION which is present on the sales floor of the Sleazy American Car Business has flown into the service department like raw sewage on a downhill street. You don't need the problems. Never, ever go to a dealer for service work!