Complaint Review: Steve Terella

• Steve Terella
    2525 Main St
    Irvine, California
    United States

Steve Terella Ipurveyor Quick Capital Network Scammed me out of $300 - $1000 Irvine California

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Been Deceived as Well by Steve Terella

Steve Terella of Ipurveyor aka Quick Capital Network posted a job stating it was to pay 6000 plus per month. After working for almost 6 weeks for Steve. I found this to be a gross misrepresentation of the truth. It was false or deceptive advertising.

During my 6 weeks of work I met production expectations. Steve said he was very happy with my work and production. I made quota. Yet in spite of this I only made about $150 per week. After about 6 weeks I resigned my position because I realized that I had been deceived about the salary. The job posting was extremely deceptive.

At the time of my resignation I had earned  at least a $300 commission.  This was Far from the $6000 per month. However Steve did not even pay me this.

I emailed him and asked him about my pay. He said he didn't realize that I hadn't been paid. He said he would check into it.

After a time I emailed him inquiring about my pay again. He said that there were "problems" with the deal. He did not say what these supposed "problems" were, only that there were problems

He had also told me at one time that I had 2 other deals that had funded. But I guess there were "problems" with these two deals too as I was not paid for either of them.

I emailed steve and told him that he needed to pay me for at least one of the deals because it had been funded and posted for everybody to see as FUNDED. I asked him to pay me by 1/6/2017 or I would report him to the authorities. He did not respond to my email neither did he pay me for my wages earned.

Steve scammed me out of $300 - $1000. And I honestly believe that he is scamming others as well. In the short time that I worked for him he hired over 30 telemarketers. I know this. I strongly believe that they were lured into work responding to the same job posting that I did. Once they find out from experience that they are not going to make no where near $6000 plus per month they are most likely going to quit. The work is hard and very frustrating and doing it for only what amounts to $ 6.00 per hour as opposed to $6000 a month as advertised on the internet is not an option for anybody. Anybody who takes that job because of what was posted is most likely going to quit as I did. And when they do, Steve is probably going to with hold their pay just like he did for me.

According to Steve I was a very good worker.  In his own words one of his best workers. But In any case I was lied to thru misleading advertisement and I was scammed out of $300 - $1000. It's a scam.

He won't tell you that the market for alternative business loans is saturated. The business owners that you speak with are often times offended by your call and they are hostile and abusive because you are the 10th loan agent caller they received that day. And those that do agree to a loan FREQUENTLY change their minds and of course you get nothing. And many business owners are put off by the high rates so although they may initially say yes in the end they will say no.  During my stint with Steve I acquired close to 100 accounts. And I only got paid for all of ONE account and that was a PARTIAL payment. Again  The vast majority of the business owners changed their minds before the process was over.  And the few that received loans other than the one that I received partial payment for I didn't see a dime of it.

Steve came across as the nicest guy in the world. We had a wonderful working relationship. Or so I thought. Steve most definately mislead me and he with held my money It hurts to say this because I did like him a lot. But Be well advised. Learn from my misfortune. I speak from my first hand experience he  betrayed me and he scamed me. Don't let the same thing happen to you

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2018 06:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/steve-terella/irvine-california-92612/steve-terella-ipurveyorquick-capital-network-scammed-me-out-of-300-1000-irvine-cal-1421707. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Been Deceived as Well by Steve Terella

AUTHOR: Melissa - (United States)

Rosalyn,

You are not lying because he did the same thing to me. I had 3 accounts that were approved and I kept asking Steve when I would get paid and he kept beating around the bush. Finally he said that the accounts were not approved for one reason or another and I started to catch on like all these account that were approved are now mysteriously unapproved? or something is wrong with them not that I am asking for my money. Then I told Steve I am quitting because I wasted 3 months of my life and got nothing. HE just paid me $60 and he said it was an advance for when I did got approvals. Well, I got approvals but he never paid me. When I told Steve that I was quitting, I told him that I would look for a job doing the same thin but getting paid hourly and then its like he was scared for me to leave and then he said I will pay you hourly and so I stayed for two extra weeks thinking he was going to pay me my $10 hour plus commission well, on Friday Jan 5th I contacted him during my shift by e-mail to see if he was going to pay me on Saturday like we agreed, but he did not respond to my e-mail. Then I contacted him again on Saturday morning and asked him why he did not respond to my e-mail when I asked him to pay me. Then I questioned him about why he deactivated me from call center (he didnt do this until I asked him for my money on Friday) my gut just told me to try and log in because he deactivated me. I then could not log in and told him that I want that money that I worked for. I then told him that I was going to sue him for the hourly pay we agreed upon and the accounts that were approved. We had a huge verbal battle and then he said because I told him that I was going to sue him that I was not going to get paid on Saturday and then he did not pay me. I dont even think that he had any intentions on payinf me at all. I was to sue. So anyone who wants to be part of a class action lawsuit with me, I want to get this started so I can get my money back and money for my time that he wasted where I could have been working for another job hourly. Also, he gave me Rosalyn's accounts to call on. I know because I remember that name. Contact me Rosalyn at (((REDACTED))) if you want to start this lawsuit together.