Complaint Review: STEVENS CREEK BMW - SANTA CLARA California

• STEVENS CREEK BMW
    1345 STEVENS CREEK
    SANTA CLARA, California

STEVENS CREEK BMW RIPOFF SANTA CLARA California

I took my 740 iL in to Stevens Creek BMW for routine service - oil change and a minor repair (replace missing screws on the seat switch panel). It took me 4 days to get my car back - the SA kept giving excuses for why it wasn't ready. When I got the car back, I was told that the switch plates had to be replaced at a cost of $400. After checking it out, I found that not only had the switch plates not been replaced, the service department didn't even replace the two plastic screws that were missing.

While the service people were at it, they broke the switch and the switch cover that control the electronic seat switches and the steering wheel tilt mechanism. Replacing that cost me $500 (at an independent BMW repair shop). The oil change cost me an additional $235, so the grand total was $1,135.00! DO YOURSELF A FAVOR, GO TO ANOTHER SHOP.

Sax
SAN JOSE, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2004 06:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/stevens-creek-bmw/santa-clara-california/stevens-creek-bmw-ripoff-santa-clara-california-112852. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content