X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: ojibril — West Hartford Connecticut USA
  • Steves Electronics 647 New Britain Ave Hartford, Connecticut USA

Steves Electronics Ripped off my family for $320.00 for repair of a Pioneer audio amp from a Saab 9-3 Hartford Connecticut

I am guessing he repaired the expensive in demand hard to find amp and sold it for profit on Ebay or some other online site. I looked on ebay and this same type amp used are selling for almost $300.00   So now I was ripped off about $320.00 and disrespected. Don't do business with this guy he stole from me and he will probably do the same to you.I Left him a automotive audio amp from my daughters Saab 9-3 for repair along with a $20.00 deposit. He kept telling me he was researching the part the amp needed as he kept putting me off and not answering my phone calls or voice mails. Many times when I went there he was out and when I left messages they were never responded to. After 3 months I found someone who could fix the amp but when I caught Steve At his business inquiring about the amp I left with the $20.00 deposit he got real nasty saying he didn't know where the amp was or what happened to it. I am guessing he repaired the expensive in demand hard to find amp and sold it for profit on Ebay or some other online site. I looked on ebay and this same type amp used are selling for almost $300.00

So now I was ripped off about $320.00 and disrespected. Don't do business with this guy he stole from me and he will probably do the same to you.I Left him a automotive audio amp from my daughters Saab 9-3 for repair along with a $20.00 deposit. He kept telling me he was researching the part the amp needed as he kept putting me off and not answering my phone calls or voice mails. Many times when I went there he was out and when I left messages they were never responded to. After 3 months I found someone who could fix the amp but when I caught Steve At his business inquiring about the amp I left with the $20.00 deposit he got real nasty saying he didn't know where the amp was or what happened to it. I am guessing he repaired the expensive in demand hard to find amp and sold it for profit on Ebay or some other online site. I looked on ebay and this same type amp used are selling for almost $300.00   So now I was ripped off about $320.00 and disrespected. Don't do business with this guy he stole from me and he will probably do the same to you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2015 06:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/steves-electronics/hartford-connecticut-06106/steves-electronics-ripped-off-my-family-for-32000-for-repair-of-a-pioneer-audio-amp-fro-1252820. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content