Report: #1420767

• Strategic Business Consulting Group LLC
    244 5th Ave Ste R272
    New York, New York
    United States

Strategic Business Consulting Group LLC Zero Advertising Lead System Trans Speed SBCG LLC Russell Chen Strategic SEO Marketing Digital Marketing Agency Sell Software that doesn't work, offer money back guarantee but, refuse to answer any calls or emails. Complete SCAM New York New York

I was cold called and emailed repeatedly by Russell Chen offering his Zero Advertising Lead System, which of course sounded too good to be true.  After a few month of back and forth and the promise of a money back guarantee after 6 mpnths if I am unhappy with the software, I decided to purchase for my company for a discounted price of $2500.

RED flags began shortly there after, they only accept checks no cc payments which I understand why now.  Software comes and I am unable to setup on my computer, upon talking to This was not disclosed before ordering.  Software works for a few months, when I say works I mean it pulled information like it should but, I never received 1 legitimate lead from this system.  In fact, the so called leads I pulled didn't even seem legitimate, tons of wrong numbers, wrong emails etc.

After month 2, software stops working and I begin to call Russell Chen who is my only contact there--no responses to calls or emails going on 6 months now.  I notice this same Russell Chen starts spamming me about another company he works for transpd . com  and try to call and email them still no response.   My business is very customer service based so behavior like this is completely unheard of to me.  I tried all the tricks calling from other numbers, emailing from different addresses but, he is obviously been schooled on how to commit fraud and won't answer any calls on first attempt to screen out the complaints.

This company or should I say companies is a complete scam, they refuse to offer any help or even a call back after you have issues.  I have given up trying to call them and decided to post here so no one else falls for the same scam.  May god have mercy on your soul Russell.

Transpd.com is his other company  below is the address which is not real either.

929-216-1618

3406 W 6th ST

Los Angeles, CA 90020

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2018 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/strategic-business-consulting-group-llc/new-york-new-york-10001/strategic-business-consulting-group-llc-zero-advertising-lead-systemtrans-speedsbcg-ll-1420767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content