Complaint Review: Strippers for you their phone number is 1-855-787-4750 - Internet

• Submitted: Wed, May 16, 2018
  • Updated: Wed, May 16, 2018
  • Reported By: Lisa — New Jersey United States
  • Strippers for you their phone number is 1-855-787-4750

Internet
    United States

Strippers for you their phone number is 1-855-787-4750 The dancer never showed up!!! and nobody contacted us to let us know  Internet

We reserved a party for mother's day. We called 2 weeks in advanced and were told that they are avaiable at that date and time. they took a deposit from me and asked me to choose a 3-4 dancers and they would send one of them.  no one contacted us before the party to confirm.

when the time has come for the dancer to show up which was 8:30 and he did not, that was when we called the company and spoke to a man that was very rude and say I can give you your refund back or send you a replacement which might be at my house around 10 pm.

We had no choice I had 15 girls at my house for "mother's day treat" and no show! few minutes later a guy called us and say that he has to be honost with us but he will not get there before 10:30. We were very upset because the next day is a working day for everybody and if the show is an hour it would be really late for some of us. after constant calls with the replacement he arrived at 10:45, half of my party left already so we had to cancel the party.

the dancer was yoning when he arrived at my door he apologized and said its not his fault he was having dinner when they called him to replace the other guy. The guy was very nice but he was not even on the pictures that we were provided from the company. I called the next morning and they refunded me the money back but it was very disappointing not having the party.  I beleive its a scam!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2018 07:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/strippers-for-you-their-phone-number-is-1-855-787-4750/internet/strippers-for-you-their-phone-number-is-1-855-787-4750-the-dancer-never-showed-up-and-n-1443143. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content