Complaint Review: Studion Hoppe RIVER COMBAT - other other

Wilenstrasse 135
    other, other
    Switzerland

Studion Hoppe RIVER COMBAT SUPPORT, GAME PERFORMANCE Internet

I have written to Studio Hoppe with the intent of letting them know about glitches in there game "RIVER COMBAT"   Problems found:

1.) Ground Units do not fire when put in front of bases.. loose of ground units results.

2.) Home base seems to move on its own from one side of the map to the other.

3.) Lose of Steel, Concrete, Fuel or Carbon for no apparent reason.

They have not replied to my problems at all.  In the game you have the choice of buying Titanium.  I am such a player.  I have spent a good amount of money on this game and have experienced these problems.  I have written to the company as best I could. (I could not find a support email address, in other words there is nothing saying, for example "Email us here for any problems").  The game is a lot of fun, but when these errors pop up, they can cost a spending patron a lot of money.

Studio Hoppe should have a support line/email, and pay attention to there patrons.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2018 07:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/studion-hoppe-river-combat/other-other/studion-hoppe-river-combat-support-game-performance-internet-1434204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content