Complaint Review: Su Casa USA - Houston TX

• Su Casa USA
    3734 Gulf St. Suite 202
    Houston, TX
    United States

Su Casa USA Marilyn Phipps Marilyn Pinto Ninja wholesaler Inversiones Su Casa Spanish real estate club Marilyn Phipps stole my money. She gave bad customer service and slow response times. I told her I was unhappy with her program and she would not refund me. Houston TX

Marilyn Phipps of Su Casa USA University is a rip off. I spent a total of 2 hours with her and she stole $5,000 from me. Marilyn Phipps calls herself a real estate trainer but is actually a sketchy person who gives bad customer service and has slow response times.

I am a new real estate investor and looking to ramp up my education. I attended a Houston real estate networking event in July 2018 where she was a speaker. After hearing her presentation we set up a phone call for the next day. Her phone presentation sounded good so I signed up for the training program over the phone.

She said to start out by scouring an MLS based website every day and looking for deep discounts on properties for sale. This part was fine, and I have no problem with putting in the necessary work that is needed. After 4 days of working with her I realized she is a bit on the sketchy side. Some of my questions she had slow response times and she totally ignored others.

Soon I got a bad vibe about Marilyn Phipps of Su Casa USA. I realized this is not someone I want to continue a business relationship with. So I called her to say I’m unhappy with her program and asked for a pro-rated refund (because I wanted to pay her for the time she spent with me). She said she doesn’t do refunds.

I called her back the next day and again asked for a refund. Of course, she did not answer the phone so I left a voicemail. And of course she did not return my phone call. So I emailed her to please refund my money.

She then claimed that we have a non-refundable contract. This is untrue. Not once did she ever mention a non-refundable cancellation policy when I signed up with her over the phone. This is exactly why I wanted to cancel in the first place- because she is sketchy and a lower caliber of trainer.

She never earned the $5,000 I paid her. How can this person keep my $5,000 after only spending 2 hours with me? Marilyn Phipps is a rip off, and an unethical person.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2018 10:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/su-casa-usa/houston-tx-77017/su-casa-usa-marilyn-phippsmarilyn-pintoninja-wholesalerinversiones-su-casaspanish-rea-1459425. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content