Complaint Review: Summit Resort Marketing - Hellotimeshares,com - Orlando Florida

• Submitted: Fri, February 06, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, February 12, 2009
  • Reported By: Jacksonville Florida
  • Summit Resort Marketing - Hellotimeshares,com
    6236 Kings Point Parkway
    Orlando, Florida

Summit Resort Marketing - Hellotimeshares,com Another rip off by Summit Resort Marketing Orlando Florida

*Author of original report: Refund Received from Summit Resort Marketing.

As others have reported, I two am a victim of Summit Resort Marketing. I even went to the address and spoke personally with the people. They promised a refund but did not issue checks there. They then told me after a few days that the person who writes the checks had died and it would be delayed. They (Richard) then again promised me that the check would be delivered by US mail. He called to confirm address. Still no check.
This has caused undue hardship on our family and I am sure that others feel the same way, but they continue to rip people off.
I would be more than happy if they gave me our money back, I would write a rebuttal. It seems that a John Reid which they told me was fired is still selling. They also told us that Blake (a supposed General Manager) no longer worked there.

I hope someone stops them as I am going to try. If I receive any information I will add at a later date.

Bruce
Jacksonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2009 04:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/summit-resort-marketing-hellotimesharescom/orlando-florida-32819/summit-resort-marketing-hellotimesharescom-another-rip-off-by-summit-resort-marketing-o-421163. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Refund Received from Summit Resort Marketing.

AUTHOR: Bruce - (U.S.A.)

This update includes a happy ending. Summit Resort Marketing has refunded me the entire amount of $3695. The check has been cash and cleared. I have informed both the Florida Attorney Generals office of the refund as well as the Orlando BBB. It took a while, but persistance has paid off in this instance. I have learned a valuable lesson not to put myself in this situation again.