Complaint Review: SUMMIT RESORT MARKETING, L.L.C. - hellotimeshares.com - Orlando Florida

• Submitted: Sat, January 17, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, January 17, 2009
  • Reported By: Orlando Georgia
  • SUMMIT RESORT MARKETING, L.L.C. - hellotimeshares.com
    6236 KINGS POINTE PARKWAY
    Orlando, Florida

SUMMIT RESORT MARKETING, L.L.C. - hellotimeshares.com Stold my money, They said they had a buyer (they did not) $ 2190 dont pay them Orlando Florida

I was contacted by www.Hellotimeshares.com AKA SUMMIT RESORT MARKETING, L.L.C. located in Orlando,, Mark told me he had a buyer for my timeshare, He told me all he needed was my checking account info so they can deposit the 19,000 for my timeshare, since the buyer had the money in escrow with them, he assure me that it was a done deal,( They stold my money)

They charge my account and i have been calling them for 47 days no answer, or they tell me Mark is not there. Help me bring them down, Report them to the state of Florida here is the info (850) 488 - 3022 And call the AG of Florida 850-414-3300 . if you call they will investigate and close them down,, And they wont do what they did to me and you, to someone else. Post what they did to you!!!

Larry
Orlando, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2009 08:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/summit-resort-marketing-llc-hellotimesharescom/orlando-florida-32819/summit-resort-marketing-llc-hellotimesharescom-stold-my-money-they-said-they-had-a-413386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content