Complaint Review: Sunrise Ford North Hollywood - North Hollywood California

• Reported By: Los Angeles California
  • Sunrise Ford North Hollywood
    sunriseford.com
    North Hollywood, California

Sunrise Ford North Hollywood - Wilson - Al Deceptive Practices when dealing with clients North Hollywood California

I was contacted by Wilson at Sunrise Ford. He told me that he had a client for my vehicle which I was selling privately. I preceeded to tell him that I wanted a certain amt for my car as the difference would be my down payment. He assured me there were people very interested for the amt I was looking for...there were no clients. He wanted my vehicle for a trade in and offered me practically nothing for my vehicle. This is deceptive practice in getting people there to buy one of there overpriced vehicle. The vehicle I was interested in buying which he told me would be no problem...was a problem due to credit...which he promised wouldn't be a factor.
This dealership should be shut down. They inflate prices and promise financing with special needs and it turns out they really don't. If they do you pay very high interest rates which is never disclosed until you sign the papers.
DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE

Claire
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2007 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sunrise-ford-north-hollywood/north-hollywood-california-91601/sunrise-ford-north-hollywood-wilson-al-deceptive-practices-when-dealing-with-clients-n-288882. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content