Complaint Review: Sunseekers By Rosie - Green Bay Wisconsin

• Sunseekers By Rosie
    2665 West Mason Street
    Green Bay, Wisconsin
    USA

Sunseekers By Rosie Sunseekers SunClub Membership is Little More than a Scam Green Bay Wisconsin

Company makes it really difficult to get out of a membership.  I signed up for a six month membership 10/14 and agreed to pay for six months, which I did.  My last payment was today, 4/15/15.  I called to ask how I am supposed to cancel and I was told I had to come into the store.

When I got to the store I was told that I had to then mail in a form to the main office stating that I wanted to cancel my membership.  They require that the form get there at least by 30 days prior to cancellation, so according to them I was too late to cancel today, on 4/15 and that I would be required to pay for ANOTHER month of serivce that I'm not going to use and that the last payment would actually be 5/15.

The membership itself is very expensive and gets even more pricey (upwards of $60 permonth) depending on what level bed you choose.  The employees are not concerned with helping you get your best tan, they never give advice for how long you should tan for.  They only try to sell you overpriced lotions which can be bought for a fraction of the price on the internet.  They frequently have issues with their system and starting their beds (several times I had to get dressed again to tell them that their bed won't start).  They also fail to warn you when a bed has new bulbs installed in it, so you could be tanning the same bed level but come out very red.

Very disappointed with all the service I received.  I would not recommend this place to anyone and will not go there again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2015 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sunseekers-by-rosie/green-bay-wisconsin-54303/sunseekers-by-rosie-sunseekers-sunclub-membership-is-little-more-than-a-scam-green-bay-wi-1222851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content