X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Super Savings Today - Clearwater Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: San Mateo California
  • Super Savings Today P.O. Box 1286 Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

Super Savings Today Misleading Telemarketers Clearwater Florida

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Supersavings today is the most dishonest company on the internet.
They called with with several phone offers, for a free 7 day trial in exchange for 50 in gas vouchers. I canceled both services as soon as the packets arrived in the mail, but was still charged $24 each for the 2 services (AutoAdvantage Club and IDtheft Protection). I never received any gas vouchers in the mail.
When I called their "customer service" rep, and asked to be refunded my fee, they claimed I never canceled one of the services, and that the other one was not canceled in time. When I asked about the 50 gas voucher, they said all you have to do is go online and print it out. Not exactly, I went online, only to be redirected to a gas saver site, which If I signed up for yet another service I could get a measly $10 in gas vouchers. What a joke!!

I also asked to be refunded my $48 for the 2 services I had already cancelled, and they said they would 'make a note of it'...well guess what a week later and no refund. Last time I talk to a telemarketer on the phone, that's for sure!

Hambone
San Mateo, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2009 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/super-savings-today/clearwater-florida-33757/super-savings-today-misleading-telemarketers-clearwater-florida-475998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair