X  |  CLOSE

• Superior Sound and Video Incorporated
    5455 S Durango Dr #100
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    United States

Superior Sound and Video Incorporated Security Integrated Technology Superior Sound & Video Inc SECURITY INTEGRATION SPECIALISTS MYRIAM GARDNER Security Integrated Technology Untrustworthy and unprofessional company working under a fictitious name Las Vegas Nevada

Clark County Clerk reports
Superior Sound and Video Incorporated
as the entity DBA of the fictitious company name
Security Integrated Technology in Nevada

DO NOT HIRE THIS SECURITY COMPANY!

This company's rep disconnected my previous alarm system and then stormed off my property without reinstalling it. I was polite and not irrate and wanted to do an audio recording on my phone of what he was telling me he "needed" to do with my alarm system to work with the new system. When I pulled my phone out and said I'd like to record this for my record he flipped out, refused to continue to talk about the alarm system changes he wanted to do, grabbed all the new equipment Brinks paid for, and stormed off my property without reinstalling my old system like I asked him to.

This imo is one of the worst and deceptive security companies in Las Vegas. Deceptive in that they would not disclose when calling me that they are Security Integrated, instead they would claim they are Brinks Security which they are not, they are only a vendor for Brinks. [continued below]....

..... As well as the tech they sent out I heard him over the phone lying to someone about what I said to him about my alarm system (as if he was trying to avoid extra work) and to Brinks on the notes he wrote on my account according to what a Brinks representative read to me from those notes.

IMO you should AVOID this disrespectful and untrustworthy company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2018 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/superior-sound-and-video-incorporated/las-vegas-nevada-89113/superior-sound-and-video-incorporated-security-integrated-technologysuperior-sound-vid-1457900. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content