X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Survey Spot - Fairfield Connecticut

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Darryl — Stockbridge Georgia U.S.A.
  • Survey Spot 1 Post Road Fairfield, Connecticut United States of America

Survey Spot Survey Spot Has Become A Scam Fairfield, Connecticut

It seems that Survey Spot is no longer a reputable research company.  It has become a scam.  Why?  Who knows.

I completed a number of surveys this year for a specified $ amount.  None of the surveys that I completed since the beginning of September 2009 have been credited to my account.

I have contacted Survey Spot twice.  Each time I gave them the three days that they said it would take for them to respond.  It looks like both of my inquiries were ignored.

I will update my site to include Survey Spot as a Research Company That Will Rob You.  Survey Spot did rob me of $5.  I take that robbery very seriously.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2009 09:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/survey-spot/fairfield-connecticut-06824/survey-spot-survey-spot-has-become-a-scam-fairfield-connecticut-526136. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair