Complaint Review: SWE Homes/Tax Rescue II, LLC - Houston Texas

• SWE Homes/Tax Rescue II, LLC
    6101 S.W. Frwy, Ste. 400
    Houston, Texas
    United States

SWE Homes/Tax Rescue II, LLC Tax Rescue II, LLC Jose Martinez, and Milady Tax Rescue II, LLCJose MartinezMilady Threatening Foreclosure after being paid off and owes Debtor an Over Payment Houston Texas

Tax Rescue/SWE Homes paid my tax loan off in 2007.  For some reason, they made an over-payment to the County Law Firm for these taxes.  Before getting the loan, I had already researched and had gotten paper work from the school district, the county, and the city, etc. on how much was owed.  The extra payment caused over $4,000 more on the balance.  The total interest paid turned out to be thousands of dollars more than the loan.

The County Law Firm returned the refund to Tax Rescue, letting it be known that they could not accept the overpayment.  When I asked Tax Rescue to either return the refund to me and the schedule could stay the same, or they would have to deduct this refund amount from the original balance.  Of course, they kept the refund, posted it, but did not deduct it.  I created 2 Schedules, one was the exact same as their original, using the same formulas and balance as on there old schedule. but placed it on 11 x 8 page.

The second monthly schedule was with the same formulas, interest rate, and same monthly notes as the first old schedule which was composed of 120 monthly notes.   Because of the refund, the new scheduled stopped payment at note #92.  But because of all the mishaps and confusion and lies told on this account every time a payment was made, I had paid up to note #99, which had caused a large overpayment, that they had not paid as of yet.

I mind you, we worked on this situation in 2015 during the first foreclosure threat.  it is now 2018 and the 2nd foreclosure threat.  Tax rescue has breached contract by not providing a Release of lien, and they refuse to send a refund of the overpayment that i have made.  I tried filing Bankruptcy, but my attorney made some kind  of agreement with Tax Rescue for me to pay over $6,000. This was not right.The scamming goes on and on as the Debtor pays.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2018 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/swe-homestax-rescue-ii-llc/houston-texas-77057/swe-homestax-rescue-ii-llc-tax-rescue-ii-llcjose-martinez-andmilady-tax-rescue-ii-1458966. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content