Complaint Review: Tampa Muscle Movers - Tampa Florida

333 N Falkenburg Rd Ste E 504
    Tampa, Florida
    United States

Tampa Muscle Movers American Muscle Movers Thief Tampa Florida

I just moved from Tampa to Raleigh on March 7.  I use the company Tampa muscle mover.  Pick up was for March 8 and drop off was for March 8. The manager never call or message me on yelp that he had vehicle issues.  I contacted him, and he said his truck is out of service.  Manager said he waiting on a truck from Boston.  My wife called him and he said March 19 will be the day your furniture will arrive.  He also said we will get a full refund.  Nobody came on that date or call.  The last update on yelp is:

Unable to service

They are en route with a few other deliveries

From Florida yes . Couple stops via s Carolina then Florida

There websites:

bbb.org/west-florida/business-reviews/moving-companies/tampa-muscle-movers-in-tampa-fl-90311757/reviews-and-complaints

yelp.com/biz/tampa-muscle-movers-tampa

Total $1,026.08
Amount paid -$1,026.08
Amount due $0.00 USD

New information

The owner contact me and said that my threats are duly noted.

Now it seen my items are stolen.

James Edgar is his name.

License plate on truck
Washington
C98359H

I contacted a lawyer and the sheriff department.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2018 06:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tampa-muscle-movers/tampa-florida-33619/tampa-muscle-movers-american-muscle-movers-thief-tampa-florida-1435426. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content