Complaint Review: Tara Eleanor Divina www.visionaryreadings.com Tara Divina Astrology https://eleanortara.bandcamp.com - LA california

• Submitted: Mon, May 07, 2018
  • Updated: Mon, May 07, 2018
  • Reported By: Rebecca — Phoenix United States
  • Tara Eleanor Divina www.visionaryreadings.com Tara Divina Astrology https://eleanortara.bandcamp.com

LA, california
    United States

Tara Eleanor Divina CON ARTIST SCAMMER LIAR visionaryreadings.com Tara Divina Astrology eleanortara.bandcamp.com oracle88.com/therealm/members/taradivina/ Visionary Vedic Astrology Readings with Tara Tara Divina is a FRAUD of an astrologer, she ripped my money off!!! I booked a session with her, she showed up late, was in a huff and bad mood, and gave me the WORST reading I've ever gotten. Los Angenes california

*I asked for a refund and she proceeded to bully me and harass me. I've spoke to others who've had sessions with her and they have also felt ripped off by this fake posing as the real deal. I've been to multiple REAL astrologers and know a fake, a fraud when I see one. This woman is a scammer through and through!!! Only after your money, doesn't care and makes things up!! She has serious mental issues, thinks of herself as some sort of divine healer and is a fraud who is an emotional basket case!!! Stear clear from this woman- she is a fraud!!! Tara Divina scammed me out of $5,000. I purchased a package from her, had a first session and then knew she was giving me made up, wrong information. When I asked for a refund she bullied and harassed me. She is a fraud, and women whould be warned she will say anything to get your money. Stay away from this scammer!*

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2018 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tara-eleanor-divina-wwwvisionaryreadingscom-tara-divina-astrology-httpseleanortarabandcampcom/la-california/tara-eleanor-divina-con-artist-scammer-liar-visionaryreadingscom-tara-divina-astrology-el-1441842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content