X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: TeamiGOAir - Fort saskatchewan Alberta

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Nelsa — Fort saskatchewan Alberta Canada
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

march i book ticket for 5 person myself ,my husband my son,my mother and infant to flight on dec 15 2018 i paid 7,600 US Dollar. Booking no# SCK365 then i find out that i am pregnant due to complication i cannot travel ,So i call TeamiGOAir to cancel myself and my husband and the infant to let them know the situation clearly i tell each person name who will not travel and who will remain to the flight and i e-mail also them but they exchange the person instead they cancel my mother and my son flight on other day they said the whole flight has been cancel and there is no refund!

Keep calling them but they block my number so i cannot call them. Is not easy money they collect in my credit card that until now i can pay because i can't work due that iam pregnant can somebody help me .atleast i can get my money back .. it was a worse nightmare thingking to much .. giving away the money for nothing ..

i have 1 million follower in fb including twitter i will not hesitate to share this online cheap ticket is scam!!cannot blame me im frustrate.. to the mannagement of TeamiGOAir please action my situation .. im to stress i worry losing my baby for to stress i cannot sleep thingking!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2018 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/teamigoair/fort-saskatchewan-alberta-t8l1w6/teamigoair-they-cancel-the-whole-ticket-fort-saskatchewan-alberta-1466355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair