X  |  CLOSE

• Terry Naturally/Terry Lemerond
    2625 Development Dr.
    Green Bay, WI
    United States

Terry Naturally/Terry Lemerond one of their products almost killed me Green Bay WI

This is a warning to people who are now or are thinking of using products sold by Terry Naturally/EuroPharma. This is a company founded by Terry Lemerond. I tried one of their products Sucontral D (Hintonia Latiflora). According to the articles and ads that Terry Naturally prints, I would have been the perfect person to use this product.

Instead, I ended up spending time in the hospital. Right now I am on death's door. And, it is because of this company. Let me   tell you a little about myself. During the summer of 2011 I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. I was put on 500mg. of Metformin twice daily. The doctor told me I would beat this. After 7 years of ecercise, diet and denying myself certain foods, I put myself in a place where 2 doctors told me that my blood sugar and A1C were "perfect".

My blood sugar ranged between 73-99 and as you should know, anything under 100 is considered ideal. My A1C was 6.8 and as you should know, 7 is considered normal. I read about this product, Sucontral D in several magazines. I should have been the perfect person for this pill since my  numbers were so low. This past October I started taking this pill.

After a few days I went blind. I could barely see my hands in front of my face. I went to urgent care at the hospital. They did blood work and found my blood sugar was at 533 and my A1C was at 10.8 . Long story short, I am seeing a specialist that is a 45-minute drive one way from my home trying to lower my blood sugar and A1C numbers.

Several doctors have told me that I am lucky to be alive. They said I should be dead. The specialist says that when I first started on this pill my blood sugar was probably in the 700-800 range. She said this would explain why I went blind and why my head felt like it was going to explode. I am now on several pills for diabetes, a high blood pressure pill and various other pills because of what this Sucontral D did to me.

My blood sugar and A1C are still very high. I sent a detailed letter to Terry Naturally citing all of my medical information and the problems I experienced. Within days of sending this letter I received a very short reply from a woman named Jo Kirst, QA/QC Specialist. She stated that they did an investigation and the product is safe to use.

This product almost killed me and to this day I am NOT back to the health condition I was before using this product. So, I have to disagree with Jo: this product is not safe to use. Funny thing: I posted this info on several of this company's sites, NOT ONE is there for you to read. Makes you wonder what Terry Naturally is trying to hide.

There are a lot of companies out there selling "health pills." Some, might actually work. Based on my experience with this company and with one of it's products, Sucontral D, I highly recommend you find a different company to spend your hard earned money with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2019 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/terry-naturallyterry-lemerond/green-bay-wi-54311/terry-naturallyterry-lemerond-one-of-their-products-almost-killed-me-green-bay-wi-1471643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content