Complaint Review: The Erotic Review. Com, TER The Erotic Review, David Elms, Dave Elms - Internet

• Submitted: Sun, July 11, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, July 11, 2010
  • Reported By: christy-32 — Tulare California United States of America
  • The Erotic Review. Com, TER The Erotic Review, David Elms, Dave Elms

Internet
    United States of America

The Erotic Review. Com, TER The Erotic Review, David Elms, Dave Elms Dave Elms My sister used to work off TER. She was being blackmailed by Dave Elms. Internet

I know my sister Stacey Lynn Mckinney worked off The Erotic Review. She was being blackmailed by Dave Elms.  He amade her also perform sexual acts on him in order for her to have good reviews.

The reason why I am writing is because I happened across thearticle where Dave was originally charged with trying to hire a hitman to kill a woman and to badly injure another man.

My sister was murdered (the 13th of July 2010) 4 years ago.  Her husband was seriously wounded as well.  Her murderer has been convicted. His name is Fausto Basso, an Italian man from Garden City, New York.  He has ties to the Italian Mafia.  Something just rang a bell to me about this Dave Elms guy.

I am curious as to wether or not Fausto Basso is linked to Dave Elms.  My sister also used to work out of Tennesse. She moved back to California frantically, like in a single day Stacey, her husband and kids packed everything and left. [continued below]....

.....

Stacey spoke of a real saavy, classy man that wore a suit, who offered the working girls a substantial amount of money, (an offer they could not refuse), and then would kill them.  She said he was a serial killer.  I'm wondering if Dave from the Erotic Review and Fausto Basso are connected to any other murders?

(((ROR redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2010 05:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-erotic-review-com-ter-the-erotic-review-david-elms-dave-elms/internet/the-erotic-review-com-ter-the-erotic-review-david-elms-dave-elms-dave-elms-my-sister-u-622188. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content